The Turner Syndrome Society of Canada, a non-profit charitable organization, was founded in 1981 by an individual with TS who wanted to share experiences and information.
How to Donate
We accept one-time and recurring monthly donations through the secure Canada Helps web site. We are also happy to accept one-time donations via credit card by phone. Please call the Turner Syndrome Society office at 1-800-465-6744, or Ottawa 613-321-2267 to make a donation with your MasterCard or VISA.
Why should I donate?
Your donation to the Turner Syndrome Society will help to:
- Maintain our 1-800 information line
- Update our information booklet “The Xs and Os of Turner’s Syndrome”
- Maintain and upgrade this website
- Produce and distribute information packs to new members and medical practitioners
- Produce and distribute national newsletters
- Plan our national conferences
- Support chapter development initiatives
Have you considered…
You can direct your United Way donation to the Turner Syndrome Society of Canada by indicating our charitable number 12975 3190 RR0001. A bequest? Consider including the Turner Syndrome Society of Canada in your will. Charitable bequests can make a big difference to a small organization and can be an advantage in estate planning.