Books and Articles
- Turner: Know Your Body edited by Dr. Claus Gravholt, 2009. 241 pages. We thank Dr. Gravholt and Novo Nordisk for making this book available at no cost.
- Clinical Practice Guide: Care of Girls and Women with Turner Syndrome.
- Women and Girls Living with Turner Syndrome on YouTube.
Other Turner Syndrome Support Resources
- British Columbia Chapter
- Quebec Turner Syndrome Society
- Turner Syndrome Society of Australia
- United Kingdom Turner Syndrome Society
- United States Turner Syndrome Society
- International Turner Syndrome support groups
Related Health Websites
- Canadian Association of the Deaf
- Canadian Hard of Hearing Association
- Canadian Hearing Society
- Canadian National Institue for the Blind
- Canadian Orthopedic Foundation
- Canadian Society of Intestinal Research
- Dietitians of Canada
- Learning Disabilities Association of Canada
- Osteoporosis Society of Canada
- Thyroid Foundation of Canada
- United States National Institute of Child Health & Human Development
- My Learning Springboard – Executive Function Presentation