Turner Syndrome Society of Canada

Ask An Expert

We are pleased to introduce a new feature to the Turner Syndrome Society of Canada website, ‘Ask an Expert’.

If you have a question with regards to Turner Syndrome, feel free to ask it using the contact form below. We will pass it along to one of our experts on the topic who will share their response publicly on this website on an occasional basis.

Please keep in mind that this is a public space, so we will publish answers to questions that are general in nature and do not reveal personally identifying information. If you have a specific concern that needs prompt attention, please contact your physician or local emergency department.

Share this:
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on TumblrPin on PinterestShare on LinkedInBuffer this page
Back to top